Peter Czanik a écrit :
Hello,

jdd wrote:
could it be possible to have the GM _torrents_ annouced two days before the GM, may be with some trusted seeders allowed to ftp the isos before the others to open the pipe?
I guess, it's pretty much the current practice. Bringing mirrors up to the task starts usually 1-2 days earlier.

of course I'm candidate as seeder. I can dl with bt or ftp and seed bt (I sent 28Gb of RC1cd's)
I seeded 3270Gb of RC1 DVDs, and still seeding :-)
Bye,

very nice :-). I just own a DSL 1Mbit up connexion
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO