Carlos,

On Friday 01 December 2006 21:14, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> > My router crashes after seeding 4 or 6 hours. And it runs an
> > embedded linux with a 2.4 kernel. So I can't seed much.
>
> Why do you think it is running Linux ? Have you tested it ?

It's certainly possible--even likely.

LinkSys has (or had) at least one Linux-based home networking firewall /
router. There are also complete open source replacements for that
router's firmware, but as I understand it, only the older versions of
that router with more RAM can run it. It has some features not found in
the stock LinkSys routers.

Here's the first story I found relating to this router and its firmware:

<http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/tutorials/article.php/3562391>

Randall Schulz