Op maandag 4 december 2006 20:13, schreef Manfred Tremmel:
> Am Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2006 23:22 schrieb Rajko M:
> > On Saturday 02 December 2006 09:35, Birger Kollstrand wrote:
> >
> > > It would be fun if we caould get an openSUSE embedded for those :-)
> >
> > http://en.opensuse.org/MicroSUSE
>
> After the deal with this concern from Redmond, I'm not sure if this name
> is very lucky...

lol...wel observed!
I don't think we can influence these things very much....
What happens, happens..
I think personal it is choosen wel, from this point of vieuw, but probably
this is not on purpose...
We all know the verb: If you cann't beat them: Join them..
On the other hand, who will realy give a shit?
Most of the times you get the things, you hate the most..
Might be to learn that they are different when you get to know them better...
I think it is ironic, when you turn of MS, you run into it...

And...it is allways good to loose illusions....(!)
--
Have a nice day,

M9.                    it is allways now..(the only time to change)

  OS:  Linux 2.6.18.2-33-default x86_64
  Huidige gebruiker:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Systeem:  openSUSE 10.2 (X86-64)
  KDE:  3.5.5 "release 45"