On Tuesday 05 December 2006 00:41, Basil Chupin wrote:
> Vahis wrote:
> > houghi wrote:
> PocketSUSE
>
> PygmySUSE
>
> PetiteSUSE

Hi Basil,

The names existed before whole hype and I'm sure that no one will change them
to accommodate daily needs for appropriate naming. I guess that jdd will vote
for PetiteSUSE, but that has nothing to do with a hype ;-)

I personally will keep MiniSUSE as it reflects the goal.
I thought that more people with underpowered machines are present on openSUSE,
but that is obviously not the case :-)

The rest of names is also pretty clear what the aim is.

--
Regards,
Rajko M.