On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 02:04:37PM +0100, jdd wrote:
> Birger Kollstrand a écrit :
>
> >I wonder if there is an interest in making a openSUSE Home Server solution?
>
> there is, of course, I have even a hole course on it
> http://fr.opensuse.org/Formation_d'administrateur_Baby

When I went to that page with FF 2.0, I got a warning that it was a
web-forgery. Probably due to the apostrophe in the name.

Somebody with more knowledge can look into it, please? I run Firefox 2.0
on SUSE 10.0

--
Listen do you hear them drawing near in their search for the sinners?
Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us.