Benji Weber schrieb:
> Indeed, I've already seen problems with zen-updater and zmd reported
> by almost all I've recommended 10.2 to, and none after removing zmd.
> I'm so glad it was left in by default due to being "better tested".

Can we maybe try to be at least a little bit fair here?

Appreciating all the work that has gone into YaST, zypper and
opensuse-updater: They have many, many open/unresolved problems, too -
with the most important difference being that they at least don't crash
that often.

The zmd bashing is sometimes reaching dimensions which are longer serious.