What else is necessary to get the ifolder server package into the
distribution for 10.3?  At the moment I am rather oblivious to how this
process works...

I would guess that the following needs to happen:

1. Create a package (or use something from the ifolder team)
2. Check that it will fit on the media
3. Review it (approval?)

-Ted