Tirsdag 23 januar 2007 12:26 skrev Dominique Leuenberger:
> (kicker, right?)

Kickoff.. kicker is the panels, systray, old menu etc. Kickoff is a part of
kicker.

> What are other peoples thoughts about these menus?

They seem to vary a lot. Many switch back to classic finding kickoff too
complex. But there seems to be a general agreement among gnome-users that
Kickoff is better than Slab, I've heard it many times now, and I haven't
heard anyone state the opposite.

Haven't used Slab enough to have an opinion.

Martin