> They seem to vary a lot. Many switch back to classic finding kickoff too
> complex. But there seems to be a general agreement among gnome-users that
> Kickoff is better than Slab, I've heard it many times now, and I haven't
> heard anyone state the opposite.

As I commented in my recent blog entries about using KDE for a short
time, I think KickOff kicks (sorry, bad pun) slab's butt[1].

Also, slab seems to like my CPU rather too much and is disinclined to
allow other processes (apart from it's cousin, application-browser) to
use it.

[1] http://usr-local-bin.org/index.cgi/2007/01/13
--
James Ogley