Il giorno mar, 20/02/2007 alle 13.54 +0100, Andreas Jaeger ha scritto:

> >       * Bug 229190 - main-menu Hangs
>
> This one seems difficult to reproduce ;-(

Yes, I confirm (already did in bugzilla). This is the less annoying one
probably.

> >       * Bug 228129 - gnome-main-menu leaks ~2mb per recent entry/opened
> >         file
> >       * Bug 216129 - gnome-panel crash
> >       * Bug 224409 - gnome-panel burns my CPU (100000 gettimeofday calls
> >         in 10 seconds)
> >       * Bug 215301 - Banshee doesn't recognise my ipod anymore
> >       * Bug 230676 - It's impossible to configure a printer if not root.
> >         (The gnome configuration tool doesn't remember per-user settings
> >         like two-side printing or printing quality).
>
> I doubt that this will get fixed soonish.
>
> >       * Bug 229254 - Gnome CD/DVD burning dialog widget disappear
>
> Some more than I received ;-)

This what? :-) The menu is the most serious one actually. And I'd like
to use my ipod again with helix-banshee (it's just a player to be
recompiled/repackaged with the newest version of the iPod lib). Others
bugs are definitely less invasive.

> > Not really gnome-specific, but still serious:
> >
> > Bug 231258 - ZMD sucks the CPU power at boot-up and during refresh
>
> Use opensuse-updater instead of zmd.

The problem with opensuse-updater is that it often doesn't integrate in
the panel and remains as an independent windows on the desktop.

However, as a suggestion to other users, this behaviour is significantly
reduced if only the updates repository is set-up in zen.

Regards,
Alberto