Carlos E. R. schreef:

> The Monday 2007-03-05 at 12:30 +0100, M9. wrote:
>
>> Not that it matters, but yes i agree to the opinion: Never postpone
>> untill tomorrow, what you can get done by someone else today...
>
>> Who's stopping who from solving bugs?
>
> Pressure for new features is one reason, IMO.

Might be possible

>> But, who or what decides which bugs are the most important?
>> Bugs that are realy annoying, because they are so frequent that you have
>> to workaround them every day, should have been solved first, is my opinion.
>
> There should be a person that goes around checking the bugzilla list, full
> time, taking decissions, asigning bugs, checking after some time same
> bugs, asking the developper, asking the reporter, etc. I suppose they do
> have such a dedicated person at Novell, but I have reported bugs for which
> I got no comment at all after weeks... so I very much doubt they do have
> him/her.

At least not for that task on the payrole.....if so, i would fire,...or
put some gentile pressure upon that person.. ;-)

Maybe someone would do it voluntarily, it looks as a womans job to me,
(as i remember, women are allways better with these kind of things) some
kind of secretaresse, attending this, selfrespecting software company's
utmost important job.

But there might be men who are qualified to do this...
(for little money, and many kind words?)

At least, we agree, that the 'bugzilla' should be 'organised'

Who feels him/herself 'called' to do this nessesary, and responsible job?

(or we might point out a volunteer? (Asterix le gaulois))
- --

Have a nice day,

M9.               Now, is the only time that exists.

  OS:  Linux 2.6.18.2-34-default x86_64
  Huidige gebruiker:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Systeem:  openSUSE 10.2 (X86-64)
  KDE:  3.5.5 "release 45.2"