I have a few disks with fstab entries like this one:

noauto,nocheck,acl,user_xattr,loop=/dev/loop0,encryption=twofish256,phash=sha512,itercountk=100

I would like to mount them under 10.3Alpha3 resp. SUSE Factory.

cryptsetup's manual page says

    COMPATABILITY WITH OLD SUSE TWOFISH PARTITIONS

           To read images created with SuSE Linux 9.2's loop_fish2

           use --cipher twofish-cbc-null -s 256 -h sha512,

           for images created with even older SuSE Linux

           use --cipher twofish-cbc-null -s 192 -h ripemd160:20

but if twofish-cbc-null is not listed in /proc/crypto ,
there is no way getting this working, right?

And even after

    $ modprobe loop_fish2

Something like this didn't work any more

    $ losetup -e twofish256 -H sha512 -C 100 /dev/loop1 /dev/sdb1

but it does on 10.1 .

Shall I just forget twofish256 and migrate all my encrypted disks?

Cheers,
Jochen

P.S.
Actually I really like the LUKS extensions to cryptsetup.