2007/6/20, Andreas Jaeger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Please use 10.3 for this - and just select the minimal text install...

10.3 has a reworked minimal pattern,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

Ok, but I would like to know if there is some tool to get some report
about all the dependencies of a pattern, recursively, the dependencies
of the packages on which the pattern depends.

I don't know if i'm explaining well. My goal is to be able to create a
base-system pattern from scratch, so I'm searching for an easy way to
test if the pattern is fully resolved or if some package depends on
another which is not listed on the pattern.

I've been playing with rpm queries but it turns to a mess for me when
I want to query some packages.

Thanks a lot.

--
Samuel Partida Amores