On 8/30/07, Cristian Rodriguez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Clayton escribió:
>

> > So.. I would say this is definitely a critical request.
>
> Then our concept of critical is very different.

And you've missed the point altogether....  thinking like a
programmer/developer is fine if that is to be the audience for
openSUSE.... but you're leaving the general user out in the cold.

As a friend of mine says to me when I'm trying to explain how to do
something on his Linux install (he is only a recent Linux user)
"You're going all kernel on me again!"

Saying that sax.sh -a is a perfectly fine solution to the problem is
"going all kernel" on people.

C.