> "sax.sh -a"? What kind of a joke is this supposed to be? Either we are
> interested in broadening the market or in pushing THE platform for
> developers. Developers, however, do not need any "sax.sh"  they just
> need "lspci", "vi" and some "xorg.conf" to start from.  Somebody
> deserving the description "user" versus "administrator" or "programmer"
> should not even be allowed to know, that "sax" exists. Let's get serious
> about openSUSE, please.

I think an openSUSE user know about SaX2 for sure, because they almost
surely used it to configure accelerated video drivers from nVidia and
ATI.

To configure the nvidia driver, if not using the RPM's or if something
goes wrong with them, the user is supposed to write something like:

SaX2 -r -m 0=nvidia

So, there is no surprise in requiring to the user to know SaX.

Regards,
Alberto