Am Samstag 22 September 2007 schrieb Kenneth Schneider:
> Would all of you self righteous people stop telling others to _stop_
> using the xfs file system? I've been using xfs successfully for many
> years _without one single_ problem. This even after numerous power
> outages because of a faulty UPS. If you are having problems take a good
Still this very problem _is_ caused by xfs. Everyone having had this problem
so far could not reproduce a single problem when not using xfs. Even though
the real problem is not the file system, but the fact that yast leaves it
corrupted. ext3 and reiserfs seem to cope better with being corrupted though.

Greetings, Stephan