I have two hard drives, one IDE and one SATA. My 10.2 installation
has /, /boot, /usr mounted on the SATA drive, while /home is a LVM2 volume
spanning both hard drives.

When I tried installing 10.3 RC1, it only detected the IDE drive. In the
Partitioner module, choosing expert - import settings from previous fstab
failed to find an existing fstab.

The boot up process appears to load both IDE and SATA drivers, so I presume
there is a problem with the SATA (sata_sis) driver. Is this likely to be
fixed by 10.3 GM or will I have to stay with 10.2?

--
Bob

openSUSE 10.2 x86_64, Kernel 2.6.18.8-0.5, KDE 3.5.6 r31.4
Intel Celeron 2.53GB, 2GB DDR RAM, nVidia GeForce 7600GS