On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Thursday, 4. October 2007 19:15:53 Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
>
> > I notice that there are no torrents at all listed in the email announcing
>
> The announces point to software.opensuse.org which lists torrent by default.

Yes, but resources are really strained.  Previously they were listed in
the email and allowed an easy start of the torrents from the email.  Now
you have to use a web browser get the torrents.  Software.opensuse.org
sometimes times out right now.

--
Boyd Gerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047