Andras Mantia wrote:
On Thursday 04 October 2007, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
Hello,

I notice that there are no torrents at all listed in the email
announcing the release.  I thought this would be the main focuse for
download.  I am only getting 1.5 K via ftp.  Having the torrents made
available in the announcement like in the past should really be done.

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.3/iso/torrent/

But I had nothing bud problem with the x86_64 DVD torrent. I simply couldn't get a good version. It downloads, I check the integrity, it fails for some chunks. Start the torrent again, downloads the chunks, still fails. Lucky I had a RC1 DVD image and now I'm using the delta to create the GM.

Andras

Try this site - the above one seems to be down
"http://en.opensuse.org/Distribution/10.3/iso/torrent/openSUSE-10.3-GM-DVD-i386.torrent";

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email: " [EMAIL PROTECTED] "

Did you know?
The transistor was invented by three white men.