Sid Boyce wrote:

I was just about to ask questions about upgrading from 10.2 x86_64 to 10.3. I haven't got past thinking whether to use zypper update or boot from CD and do online update. The other two x86_64 boxes that had been kept updated through Alpha, Beta and RC, no problems using "zypper update -t package".
Interesting to see if there is a happy outcome from the bug report.
Regards
Sid.

Worked but has a problem
2 Problems:
Problem: No valid solution found with just resolvables of best architecture.
Problem: Marking resolvable evince-lang-2.20.0-5.2.i586[download.opensuse.org] as uninstallable

Problem: No valid solution found with just resolvables of best architecture.
With this run only resolvables with the best architecture have been regarded. Regarding all possible resolvables takes time, but can come to a valid result.
 Solution 1: Make a solver run with ALL possibilities.
  Regarding all resolvables with a compatible architecture.
number, (r)etry or (c)ancel>

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email: " [EMAIL PROTECTED] "

Did you know?
The transistor was invented by three white men.