On Saturday 06 October 2007, Sid Boyce wrote:
> Interesting to see if there is a happy outcome from the bug report.

The result is that I fixed the system with the rescue option (chroot,
manual rpm install, fix the software repository sources and other
things). Now it seems to be stable, altough suspend2disk ceased to work
(again) due to some changes in xorg.conf, but luckily after restroing
my old xorg.conf it works. Probably there are also some other things
that are not "standard" anymore on my system, but I can live with them
now. ;) As soon as I run in bugs, I will report them.

Andras