Stephan Kulow wrote:

* We're still preparing promo DVD / live CDs - looking pretty
  good already

I must say that I had a bunch of promo dvd for *10.2*, and noticed that many dvd don't works (reported 1 on 2 - some experienced by me).

*this don't mean dvd are bad* but probably than dvd readers are very picky about the kind of dvd they read

I just come from England, my daugthers's home. I couldn't use (neither simply read) an openSUSE dvd I just right now perfecly read on my own computer.

so, it may be better rely on *cd*'s, like ubuntu do (never had problem with ubuntu cd's)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net