On Sun, 23 Sep 2007, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Supported filesystem as in yast lets you choose it? Yes, it is. If there
> are bugs in it, we'll remove the support from it in yast though (unless of
> course upstream kernel developers have a fix for it). Which is different to
> what we do when there is a bug in ext3 or reiserfs - then we're more likely
> to fix the problem ourselves.

Let's phrase this a bit differently: When there is a bug in XFS, we ask
our friends at SGI (who happen to be the upstream maintainers) to look
into it and fix it.  In SLE, XFS is at least as well supported as ext3
or reiserfs, and I don't see why openSUSE would be different.

Gerald
--
Dr. Gerald Pfeifer            E [EMAIL PROTECTED]      SUSE Linux Products GmbH
Director Inbound Product Mgmt  T +49(911)74053-0    HRB 16746 (AG Nuremberg)