Raúl Moratalla wrote:
> Thank you for packaging smoke and qyoto. I installed them, but the package of
> qyoto is missing some files: the assembly (qt-dotnet.dll) and
> qt-dotnet.dll.mdb (I don't know if this file is needed).

That's exact problem I was expecting. I have never packaged a mono
package before, but I now grasped how it works :) Updated package is
rebuilding right now, please check it after it is built. MDB files are
debug symbols for .NET. I packaged them into main package. (I do not
know policy for this, e.g. if they should be packed into separate -debug
package).

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK                                       SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer                                Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144                                     19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz                                http://www.suse.cz