On Monday 05 November 2007 09:02:31 Pavel Nemec wrote:
> Dne Sunday 28 October 2007 20:21:45 Raúl Moratalla napsal(a):
> > Hi, are there any plans to provide packages for Qt for Java and Qt
> > bindings for C#?
>
> I started some work on Jambi, but not ready yet.
> Stay tuned ;)

I did the same yesterday. Tried to package Jambi

Solved all the issues on mailing lists, but got stuck here:
javac @java_files

./com/trolltech/qt/core/QLocale.java:1338: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method toChar(java.lang.String,com.trolltech.qt.QNativePointer,int)
location: class com.trolltech.qt.core.QLocale
            char returned = (char) toChar(s, ok, base);
                                   ^
./com/trolltech/qt/core/QLocale.java:1338: inconvertible types
found   : toChar
required: char
            char returned = (char) toChar(s, ok, base);
                                         ^
./com/trolltech/qt/core/QByteArray.java:697: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method toChar_private(com.trolltech.qt.QNativePointer,int)
location: class com.trolltech.qt.core.QByteArray
        char res = toChar_private(ok, base);
                   ^
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
3 errors

The problem seems to come from the generator warnings:

WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping function 'QByteArray::toUShort',
unmatched return type 'ushort'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping function 'QByteArray::toULong', unmatched
return type 'ulong'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping function 'QByteArray::setNum', unmatched
parameter type 'ushort'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping function 'QUuid::QUuid', unmatched
parameter type 'ushort'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping field 'QUuid::data2' with unmatched
type 'unsigned short int'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping field 'QUuid::data3' with unmatched
type 'unsigned short int'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping field 'QXmlInputSource::EndOfData' with
unmatched type 'unsigned short int'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping field 'QXmlInputSource::EndOfDocument'
with unmatched type 'unsigned short int'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping function 'QLocale::toUShort', unmatched
return type 'ushort'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping function 'QLocale::toString', unmatched
parameter type 'ushort'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping
function 'QKeyEvent::createExtendedKeyEvent', unmatched parameter
type 'ushort'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping function 'QKeyEvent::QKeyEvent',
unmatched parameter type 'ushort'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping field 'QKeyEvent::c' with unmatched
type 'unsigned short int'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping function 'QHttp::sslErrors', unmatched
parameter type 'QList<QSslError> const&'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping field 'QEvent::t' with unmatched
type 'unsigned short int'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: skipping field 'QPaintDevice::painters' with
unmatched type 'unsigned short int'
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: signature 'toString(unsigned short)const' for
function modification in 'QLocale' not found. Possible candidates:
toString(uint)const in QLocale, toString(double,char,int)const in QLocale,
toString(QDate,QLocale::FormatType)const in QLocale,
toString(QTime,QLocale::FormatType)const in QLocale, toString(int)const in
QLocale, toString(short)const in QLocale, toString(long long)const in
QLocale, toString(unsigned long long)const in QLocale,
toString(QTime,QString)const in QLocale, toString(float,char,int)const in
QLocale, toString(QDate,QString)const in QLocale
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: signature 'toUShort(QString,bool*,int)const' for
function modification in 'QLocale' not found. Possible candidates:
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: signature 'setNum(unsigned short,int)' for
function modification in 'QByteArray' not found. Possible candidates:
setNum(short,int) in QByteArray, setNum(int,int) in QByteArray,
setNum(unsigned long long,int) in QByteArray, setNum(long long,int) in
QByteArray, setNum(double,char,int) in QByteArray, setNum(uint,int) in
QByteArray, setNum(float,char,int) in QByteArray
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: signature 'toULong(bool*,int)const' for function
modification in 'QByteArray' not found. Possible candidates:
WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: signature 'toUShort(bool*,int)const' for function
modification in 'QByteArray' not found. Possible candidates:
Classes in typesystem: 476
Generated:
  - java......: 476
  - cpp-impl..: 461
  - cpp-h.....: 311
  - meta-info.: 8
Done, 21 warnings (427 known issues)

A shame, because I tried Qyoto from OBS and it works like a charm.

Duncan