On Monday 03 December 2007 01:37:08 pm jdd wrote:
> J. Daniel Schmidt wrote:

> >> for example, why is not the printer page under
> >> YaST/modules/printer???
> >
> > Not yet moved there. But YaST/Modules/Printer is definitely the correct
> > location.
> > In my reorganisation of the YaST-pages I did not touch these sites. But
> > as it is a wiki everybody is invited to help :)
>
> don't !! looks like making several subpages levels is not that good
> (see other thread)
>
> and this was just an example

Done.
You can see wiki: recent changes.
Daniel made quite some effort to bring all related pages presented in the same
way. That it gives some of us headache is another question.

We have to establish new guidelines, so that at least frequent editors do all
in the same way. Wiki is no more little pet that can be moved around at will,
and it is still growing, thanks to guys like Daniel that are not afraid of
work.

--
Regards,
Rajko