During the course of installing software sometimes additional software
needs to be installed due to dependencies. Example I select program "Y"
to be installed and it needs program "Z" installed to satisfy a
dependency. If I change my mind and decide *not* to install program "Y"
the installer still installs program "Z". If several programs have been
selected for install there is no way to tell if program "Z" is needed or
not. Is there any way this can be fixed? Should I open a enhancement
request?

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998