d_garbage schreef:
> On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:16:10 -0000, M9. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> What i realy want is just install an rpm from the right-mouse menu in
>> konqueror.
>> It offers that option, but after given the root password, it *allways*
>> ends with the frase: can not find:
>> /home/monkey9/RPM/huppeldepup-5.3.1-6.noarch.rpm (whatever)
>
> Sorry to hear you are having such troubles with this! Maybe the factory
> software management is quite different now to 10.3?

No, for me this does not work for a few versions allready...

> Anyway, for me too "Install Software" right-click option fails. It asks
> for password, reads the RPM database then just craps out and disappears.
>
> However, I _can_ successfully install by going via "Preview in KRPMView"
> right-click option, and then choosing "Install Package with YaST". This
> works perfectly.

Sometimes it does, and sometimes it does not.

> Also came across this wiki about creating a repos:
> http://en.opensuse.org/Creating_YaST_Installation_Sources

Thnx..

> Best of luck! I have seen you many times testing and commenting on stuff
> like KDE4 and so on. It's activity like that which helps make opensuse
> even better :)
> Cheers,
> David

Let us hope so.. ;-)

- --

Have a nice day,

M9.               Now, is the only time that exists.

  OS:  Linux 2.6.24-rc4-git1-2-default x86_64
  Huidige gebruiker:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Systeem:  openSUSE 11.0 (x86_64) Alpha0
  KDE:  3.5.8 "release 22"