M9,

>>> On 11-01-2008 at 15:45, "M9." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have installed the 1.6.0.java plugin, how make it useable?

Do you have a 32bit firefox installed? (I think you don't... I remember from
other threads that you use nspluginwrapper for flash).
if you have the 64bit FF, I think there is still no solution for Java yet...
The only way would be to change to the 32bit version of FF.

but then you have most likely other plugins not working (just in my mind comes
vlc-mozillaplugin, which would need to be 32bit too, then you downgrade vlc to
32 bit...)

I always suggest for people that really need java INSIDE the browser to go for
a complete 32bit installation... less hassle for them.

Dominique

--

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.  This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.