I downloaded the boot.iso file yesterday dated 1/16/08.   Encountered
two problems:

During Software Installation:
- /suse/noarch/pcutils-ids-2008.1.12-1.noarch.rpm could not be found.
- /suse/i586/jpackage-utils-1.7.3-5.i586.rpm failed to install with a
scriplet error exited on status 127.

I skipped both and the rest of the installation went fine.

When I logged into the system, I verified that I did get a dhcp address.
I could ping other machines in my network.  But when I pinged outside to
a dns name, it would resolve to ip address and not get any ping

I also could not browse, and I could not ssh into the box from another
machine in the network.  It felt like I only had one-way network
communication.  ?

If anyone can help me out, I'd really like to get this off the ground
and continue testing.

Thanks,
--
---Bryen---