First a couple of UI stuff:

Some points about the install interface, I know this is the first
version with this interface and it requires some work, but a want to
highlight some points:
The new theme and time zone selector look great (although you still need
to do some work with the tabs and tables).
I don't like the 'remaining' progress bar, IMHO it should be smooth.

For the other hand, I like that the installer doesn't ask for modules to
load during the 'System Probing' phase, as it does in 10.3, this is a
good step.

Now some problems:

After the first reboot, I got a "no operating system" error, so I had to
run the repair tool, although I just check the 'check boot loader'
option, it perform a full system check. The abort button doesn't work here.
Once repaired the boot loader, I got an error during initrd creation
(I'll fill a bug report with logs later), and also, an error while
installing grub "selected disk does not exist (error 21)", edited the
grub setup, but yast insist with an incorrect disk.

Anyway, I had to run the rescue system and setup grub by myself.
I found out that the devices were mapping incorrected (hd1 to /dev/sda
and hd0 to /dev/sdb) and no option was added to menu.lst.

I need to work with this a bit more, but a have no time now.

Kind regards.