The following was just copied from a console:

egg:~ # zypper dup
* Lese Cache fÃŒr Repository 'factory'
* Lese Cache fÃŒr Repository 'factory-non-oss'
* Lese installierte Pakete [100%]

2 Probleme:
Problem: nothing provides package needed by gmime-sharp-2.2.11-20.i586
Problem: nothing provides libgcrypt11 = 1.4.0 needed by
libgcrypt-devel-1.4.0-2.i586

Problem: nothing provides package needed by gmime-sharp-2.2.11-20.i586
Lösung 1: gmime-sharp-2.2.11-20.i586 nicht installieren
Choose the number, (s)kip, (r)etry or (c)ancel> 1
Wende Lösung 1 an

Problem: nothing provides libgcrypt11 = 1.4.0 needed by
libgcrypt-devel-1.4.0-2.i586
Lösung 1: libgcrypt-devel-1.4.0-2.i586 nicht installieren
Choose the number, (s)kip, (r)etry or (c)ancel> 1
Wende Lösung 1 an
AbhÀngigkeiten werden aufgelöst...

Die folgende Auswahl von Paket wird downgegraded:
  dhcpv6

This indicates 3 behaviours that I can't explain:

1) Why are the messages in German? (well, OK, that's something nobody
   but me is likely to be able to explain - I just haven't found out
   how I messed this up ;-)
2) Inconsistent packages in factory
3) dhcpv6 gets "downgraded" each and every time to the same version
   (dhcpv6-1.0.4-3.i586).

 ciao
  Joerg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>