Rajko M. kirjoitti:
> On Wednesday 23 January 2008 11:48:24 am Viljo Mustonen wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have down loaded  many times/days
>>
>> http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/boot/b
>> ootdisk
>>
>> With it I can download and boot rescue system.  If I start install I get
>> error dialog
>> at "System Probing / Initialize package  manager"  stage.  The dialog
>> says:
>>
>>      Unable to create repository
>>      from URL
>> 'http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS.factory/inst-sorce'
>>
>>      Details:
>>      Valid metadata root not fount at specified URL(s)
>>      History
>>       - File /var/cahe/zypt/raw/openSUSE-FACTORY 11.0ZiwCQi/content.key
>> doesn't public key data
>>
>>       Try again?
>>
>> Do I something wrong  or is there error in repository ?
>>

> SL-OSS-factory
> SL-OSS.factory
>
> Compare URLs.
> The message tells that there is no repository on given URL, which means
> either
> wrong URL or missing repodata.

Boot disk's default http URL should be correct:
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/

I have typos in previous error messages.  Correct URL in error messages is:

     Unable to create repository
     from URL
'http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source'

It seems also correct. So, missing or invalid repodata?  But why I get working
rescue system?

--
Regards, Viljo