On Wednesday 23 January 2008 02:11:54 pm Viljo Mustonen wrote:
> Rajko M. kirjoitti:
> > On Wednesday 23 January 2008 11:48:24 am Viljo Mustonen wrote:
> >> Do I something wrong  or is there error in repository ?
> >
> > SL-OSS-factory
> > SL-OSS.factory
> >
> > Compare URLs.
> > The message tells that there is no repository on given URL, which means
> > either wrong URL or missing repodata.
>
> Boot disk's default http URL should be correct:
> http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/
>
> I have typos in previous error messages.  Correct URL in error messages is:
>
>      Unable to create repository
>      from URL
> 'http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source'
>
> It seems also correct. So, missing or invalid repodata?  But why I get
> working rescue system?

Rescue system should be located on mini iso CD.
When using Factory you should have in mind that it is system with minimal
testing before it goes online, so there are possible all kind of errors.

What I do is to try later, few hours or a day, and if it doesn't work again
than ask this list. I had no time to download mini iso my self and check
details. Hopefull,y someone that did can tell more.

--
Regards,
Rajko