2010/8/18 nmarques <nmo.marq...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
>  I've taken finally a more active role and I've proposed the creation
> of generic Portuguese Language Forums and made myself available to
> moderate the European Portuguese ones.
>  I'm also making myself available to become an ambassador for Portugal
> and organize an event (this has mostly been planned with the support
> of the local city hall for Fedora but never went through), so I'm
> picking it up for the future.
>
>  As I'm starting something with SUSE Studio which was unreliable with
> Fedora due to some weird package dependencies from the Red Hat Desktop
> Team and specially due to my inactivity there, I'm ceasing soon my
> ties with Fedora Project (alongside with other reasons which don't
> matter for anyone except me and them, in a way personal).
>
>  I'm also making myself available for establishing cooperation with
> Brazilian users and Ambassadors to reach a mutual agreement on
> Portuguese Forums as there are two official branches (European
> Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese) so we can provide a better offer
> to our audiences. Maybe someday we can do a launch campaign in
> Portuguese for the whole Portuguese speakers in the world ;)
>
>  File bellow (might have errors, dunno, but the idea is clear). I've
> submitted it to forum moderators.
>
>  Nelson
>

> [1] -
> http://nmarques.digitalwhores.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/opensuse-portuguese-forums-proposal.pdf
> --
> nelson marques
> nmo.marq...@gmail.com

Hi Nelson

Sometime ago there was an unofficial pt forum called opensusept.org
(which is offline/dead for more than 4 months now) and there is the
brazilian one susebr.org, which we are planning to agreggate or just
link in official forums.o.o (like spanish and hebrew)
I am in favor of sharing some thinks in comunity betwenn the original
pt and the fork ;-) like our mailling list, irc channel and wiki
(opensuse-pt). And now that apparently pt forum is dead, share the
foruns too. Of course somethings cannot be share like translations and
community organization.

I'm inviting you to join us on opensuse-pt mailling list as we are
also starting to create a brazilian community.

Regards,

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti