On Wednesday 18 August 2010 22:47:11 nmarques wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I've taken finally a more active role and I've proposed the creation
> of generic Portuguese Language Forums and made myself available to
> moderate the European Portuguese ones.
>  I'm also making myself available to become an ambassador for Portugal
> and organize an event (this has mostly been planned with the support
> of the local city hall for Fedora but never went through), so I'm
> picking it up for the future.
>
>  As I'm starting something with SUSE Studio which was unreliable with
> Fedora due to some weird package dependencies from the Red Hat Desktop
> Team and specially due to my inactivity there, I'm ceasing soon my
> ties with Fedora Project (alongside with other reasons which don't
> matter for anyone except me and them, in a way personal).
>
>  I'm also making myself available for establishing cooperation with
> Brazilian users and Ambassadors to reach a mutual agreement on
> Portuguese Forums as there are two official branches (European
> Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese) so we can provide a better offer
> to our audiences. Maybe someday we can do a launch campaign in
> Portuguese for the whole Portuguese speakers in the world ;)
>
>  File bellow (might have errors, dunno, but the idea is clear). I've
> submitted it to forum moderators.

Nelson,

Cool that you're going to set these things up. Like Carlos a bit further in
this thread I'm not exactly clear on what you're going to do.

Set up a EU-portugese forum (I hope on forums.opensuse.org) next to the
brazilian one? And a separate mailinglist? Or did you want to have a joint
forum but separate mailinglist or the other way around?

Maybe it is my lack of sleep, but I don't get it ;-)

Bulletpoints, dude, bulletpoints! for the less smart ppl among us ;-)

Love,
Jos