Hello !

The next weekend, september 4th and 5th 2010, I participate to a
special event in my city, the Lille Fleamarket (Braderie de Lille), 3
million visitors ! With my LUG chtinux and several associations we
have create a place to promote the free culture (in french :
http://www.chtinux.org/village_libre_bradrie_2010 ).

Could you send us some dvd or livecd and maybe goodies for have a
stand, and speak about OpenSUSE.

I sent an email to Andreas Jaeger to become ambassador.

I introduce myself :
My real name is Timothée BRIOLET, I'm 24 years old. I'm mechanical
design researcher in french scientific university. So I'm not a
computer programmer, but I use intensively Linux for 5 years.
I'm implicate in my french regional LUG Chtinux
http://www.chtinux.org/, in several events I promote OpenSUSE and
spread the ideas of free softwares.
We have a lack of OpenSUSE users in the north of France, and I want to
try to make OpenSUSE know to larger population.

Sorry for mistakes or bad english.
Best regards
Syvolc