(2010/08/31 23:39), Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Tuesday 31 August 2010 16:20:08 Satoru Matsumoto wrote:
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Tuesday 31 August 2010 13:26:36 Jos Poortvliet wrote:

A while ago the following list was created:
http://piratepad.net/1BhrwTboSg

And has been supersided by http://piratepad.net/akYFw1G6Ct, I've
 cleaned the old document now.

I've added some stuff to the pad.

When you create a new pad on piratepad (or other *normal* EtherPad
 clone sites), the URL of the pad will be random, so that we can't
 remember which pad is for which topic. That's because I
recommended using EtherPad *Pro* clone such as iEtherPad, where we
can create a pad and give it the name we want. See for example,
http://ownja.ietherpad.com/openSUSE-Marketing-discussions

Yup, see my other mail. I'd love to have a better etherpad
installation than piratepad. If you or anyone feel like creating it
in a suse-studio image, I can get the sysadmins to use it for us. How
about that ;-)

It would be great if we have our own EtherPad. We, openSUSE Weekly News
Japanese translation team are now using iEtherPad for translating of OWN
and we recognize EtherPad as the most qualified tool for such a task.
The only thing we concern is, that iEtherPad is run by an individual and
there's no guarantee.

In the other post on -boosters list, Pavol recommended us to create an
EtherPad package in OBS first. I'd love to help this task, but
unfortunately I don't have enough skill and knowledge about packaging
complex programs such as EtherPad on OBS yet. :-(

Although I myself haven't installed EtherPad on my system yet, the
general and detailed instructions on installing EtherPad can be found at:
http://pauleira.com/13/installing-etherpad/

And we can see how Fedora folks have packaged EtherPad at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Etherpad

Anyway, if we continue brainstorming on piratepad, we need a wiki
page where the links of pads are concentrated and we can refer to
which pad is for which topics.

I have put quite a few piratepad links on the wiki already. Feel free
to add others at the appropriate places. Our wiki needs a LOT of love
to support our ambassadors so please go ahead!

Which do you think better ?

- All the links to the marketing-related pads (including openSUSE
  Conference, Ambassadors Program, and so on) are concentrated on
  Marketing portal page

- The links to the openSUSE Conference related pads can be found on
  Conference top page, the links to the Ambassadors Program related
  pads can be found on Ambassadors top page, and so force.

Best,

--
_/_/     Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/  Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/