On Wed, 2010-09-08 at 14:48 +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> > By the way, what's the template used for 'quotations'?
>
> There is none. You could use Template:Info. If that doesn't fit you we
> can come up with one.

OK. I've started the page here[1] and eventually I inserted some code[2]
taken from the wikipedia site, could you make sure it complies?.

The output isn't strange, actually it does look cute to me. 8)
It should work as: {{Quotation|Material to Quote|Title|Publication}}.

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OBS:Article (no categories, nothing)
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/Template:Quotations

 And this two I tried to do them as 'dependencies', but you can remove
them and prolly check out the [2].

 [3] - http://en.opensuse.org/Template:Lorem
 [4] - http://en.opensuse.org/Template:Lorem_Ipsum

 they do provide nice functionality. I apologize for experimenting on
the live wiki.

 Nelson.