On Wednesday 08 September 2010 18:56:19 Nelson Marques wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-09-08 at 11:18 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > On Tuesday 07 September 2010 18:43:26 Nelson Marques wrote:
> > >  Hi all,
> > >

> > >  Some days ago on the IRC it poped out that I would be writing a small
> > > article for openSUSE Build Service.
> >
> > Cool!
> >
> > > [...]
> > >  * Andreas, want to be my wingman on this? I am aware you have in your
> > > possession some interviews to be processed. We can use them. I would
> > > also need a small talk over IRC if possible (10/20 minutes) so I know
> > > how you want to present OBS, to whom you want it to be appealing to, and
> > > pretty much the stuff you want to promote. For the 'new user' experience
> > > I'll base it on my own adventure. Also any interesting information you
> > > can provide would be great.
> >
> > I will help for sure!  Just ask me detailed questions or let's chat over
> > IRC,
> > just ping me, I'm AJaeger on #opensuse-marketing
>
> I've made a pirate pad for this. So anyone who wants to jump in and
> leave some stuff would be great. First thing I need it on the pad
> already.
>
> http://piratepad.net/9fxfUeQu7Z

Cool. As you might know, there is an OBS article being written with a different
goal: presenting OBS while luring in people to visit our conference ;-)

I expanded upon it quite a bit today, you can find it here: Hi all, anyone
interested in reviewing a very nice OBS article on
http://piratepad.net/DWALeHTOnL ?

I think at least big parts of your article can be copy-pasted, I already did
some copying. The article above can hopefully go live sometime this week. That
also means we must then push it to the press - by blogging, tweeting and
denting!

Keep it up :D

Cheers,
Jos