On Thursday 30 Sep 2010 16:08:31 Izabel Valverde wrote:
> Dear Graham,
>
> We would be glad to hear your positive thoughts!
>
> Izabel

Hi Izabel,

I would love to be able to contribute, but unfortunately I can't get past a
blank page with a row of unlabelled icons that seemingly do nothing except
highlight on mouseover. and on checking the source, I now see that they don't
link anywhere.

Unfortunate and frustrating to me because, as you can no doubt tell from my
sig, training is my "thing".

Cheers
GL

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)
www.theingots.org