How hard is it to convert to multiple e-reader formats including PDF?
E-readers have not yet taken off in Australia and I wouldn't buy a
Kindle anyway. (It's only a matter of time before Amazon starts
sticking advertising at random through your books.)

Other handheld devices - 7 inch tablet/pads, Nintendo DSI XL.....

Helen