Francisco,

SO nice to hear so good news. Congratulations for your participation
representing openSUSE ambassadors and thanks a lot to include an
Brazilian government incentive for usage of open source in public and
private schools as a reference in your presentation.

About your quickly fast and furious online questionnaire for booth
visitors, wow.. that's it a such good and easy to implement idea.
Congrats for the initiative and specially for share with others.

#off-topic
Are you aware of Latinoware?

Thanks again
keep in touch