Hi Ricardo,

My work as ambassador for this event is going to be completed if I can
attend the next year and check (using the same questionaire) that
openSUSE was spreaded. If I "stole" a couple of users from Ubuntu (the
most popular according to the survey) I'll be happy ;-)

Sadly, I'm not going to attend Encuentro Linux because of my job. I
hope some people can organize an openSUSE stand, that can help a lot.
Good luck on your presentation.

Regards,

--
Francisco J. Arias