On Friday 08 October 2010 12:21:51 Robert Lihm wrote:
> @michl: Maybe we should think about a pro account? It would bring many
> advantages like localised shops and so on.
As soon as you really bump into limitations (eg you have more than three good
SVG designs etc) let me know. But initially, I prefer to start with just a few
things, then do an announcement on news.opensuse.org about the re-vitalized
shop and see if people like it. If they do order things, the number of SVG's
you can upload will be increased, afaik, so we can grow organically.

Of course - if the shop is popular enough at some point we can surely upgrade
to pro.