On Monday 13 September 2010 22:35:53 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I have made a page describing the tasks to do for the openSUSE conference.
> Input is welcome, especially of the kind "I will do that". IOW feel free
> to add things, especially if it's your name behind a task!
>
> 'on the ground', as in at the conference, we need at least 5-7 peeps to
> cover the tracks, make good photo's for flickr and articles and take care
> of the press. Who feels up for it?
>
> Check the plan:
> http://piratepad.net/H9whQFD9wU
>
> Cheers
> Jos
Ping-pong again - any promo peeps going to the conference, please add your
name at the bottom of this piratepad please. There's a bunch of tasks and I'd
love to know if and for what you are available. Most notable tasks - someone
who is responsible for twitter and such; someone to make pictures we can use
in articles; and people who can take some notes on cool things which are
happening for articles.

Who's up for it?