Yesterday we had the party done finally.We know we were late but it
turned out that it worth-ed the waiting.
What we had:
-We had openSUSE dvd's
-We had balloons
-We had stickers we made
-We had fliers we made
-We had a Cake
-We had party gear (horns-whistles etc.)
-We had a Rock bar for us
-We had me as a DJ-VJ
-We had Stathis welcoming people
-We had beer's (not free unfortunately ;-) )
-We had about 25 openSUSE people

We had a lot of fun,we rocked until dawn,we got drunk,among all this
we talked about the community we are building and we decided to
arrange some meetings so that we can form work-groups for OBS and
LI-F-E.

People liked what we did so far as a community and they want to become
a part of all this. I believe that this is a great success. The party
was successful, I am probably still a little drunk ;-)

Here are the first photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/warlordfff

more photos and videos are about to be released soon

Kostas 'Warlordfff' Koudaras

--
http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr