On Tuesday 09 November 2010 14:39:49 S.Kemter wrote:

> on this case here it means, sure we can market SUSE Studio but have we time
> and resources for it or should we look better for the points we are
> responsible?

Marketing SUSE Studio itself is not really the question I think. People who
like it should do it, of course, but that's indeed not necessarily the scope
of openSUSE marketing.

On the other hand SUSE Studio is a great tool for marketing openSUSE. There
are thousands of users of SUSE Studio who are building on top of openSUSE.
That's certainly a resource you don't want to miss.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <csc...@suse.de>