Hi all,

As I promised (but late) I made '2 slide presentations' about SUSE Studio and
OBS. You can find them here: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Presentations

They can be used stand alone (but I would then add a demo or slides with more
screenshots) or as part of a larger presentation.

They pack a lot of info in two slides, think about that! using a few more
slides might be needed sometimes - think about your audience.

I added additional information in the 'notes', so if you give a presentation
you should look at that too to know what else to say.

Point ppl to this if they want to talk about OBS or SUSE Studio ;-)

I would welcome reviews and comments so I can improve them! Translations
might also be useful.

Cheers,
Jos