Hello there, again.

Turned out that "very soon" was neither "very" nor "soon". Sorry about that! :(

About the presentation... I translated it and uploaded it. Also, I
added some things from the other presentations at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Presentations#openSUSE_Build_Service,
mostly comments to help others in the future present it.
If you have any comments, I'd love to here it.

Have a nice day... (or night, or whatever)
Stathis 'efagra'